If you believe that www.theolathenews.com or any user of www.theolathenews.com has infringed your copyright in any material way, please notify our Copyright Agent and provide the following information:
1. An identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
2. An identification of the material on theolathenews.com that you claim is infringing or is subject to infringing activity, with enough detail so that we can locate the material on our site.
3. Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
4. A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
5. A statement by you declaring that the above information in your Notice is accurate, made under penalty of perjury, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest involved.
6. Your physical or electronic signature.
The Copyright Agent for www.theolathenews.com is Karole Morgan-Prager, General Counsel, who can be reached at 2100 Q Street, Sacramento, CA 95816 , or at email@example.com or at 916-321-1828.