While traveling with the Guatemala Mission Team from Colonial Presbyterian Church a month earlier and observing four teenage “ladies” in the group, I often thought about the Chinese philosopher Confucius’ famous line, “Have no friends equal to yourself.” Obviously, the wise man was talking about the importance of having friends in our life journey and what we can gain from them. |Full Story
- Therese Park: Korea’s long, faithful history
- Susan Vollenweider: Happy Independent Kids Day!
- Therese Park: In Guatemala, another view of American generosity
- Stacey Hatton: Milk anything? Udderly impossible!
- Therese Park: Wounded Iraq veteran’s life remains intact
- Jim Bradford: We interrupt this game for a visit with Mommy
- Susan Vollenweider: Even happy moms wallow in crankiness sometimes